Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Jun 09 2022, 09:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
On my 1st farm, having issues, I haven't added or change anything on this farm but some reason I can't harvest, plow, and add seeds. I have gone to waste crops, so I harvest, plow and add seeds but when I refresh and go back it's like I didn't even do anything, this is weird, please help

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...6394&farm_ix=0
Hi tmlbluedove,
It looks like you have some inadvertent layering of the fields and I don't mean the staggered fields. There is only one way we know of to fix this and that is to delete all the fields on that farm, restart your farms and see if any of them return. If they do repeat the deleting and restarting until they no longer show up. Then you can replow and plant.
Even if you have not done anything to change it, when you layer as you have and with the staggered plowing you run the risk of problems. It may not show when you have done this but at any time the problems can show up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.