View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I feel there same way Helen, but then I joined this other game that even has a little train that comes and goes with goods you buy from other people, lol
Just something to spend my idle time on while we patiently wait for something from Farm Town. I am beginning to get tired of planting onions, wheat and rice that are never enough to do anything but just fill one or two facilities. I have planted 2 farms each with these and I turn around and they are gone. I do not layer or crop so it is difficult to keep a supply of any of the goods except harvesting trees and whacking cedar and oak.. lol
Back I came again today - I've said before that this game is really an evil social experiment, but still I return to it. I bought 1000 rice from a neighbour this morning, went to top up my facilities, and poof !! my 1000 rice was gone. I totally agree with you on the fact that no matter how much of the basics we plant, or buy when we can from others ... it is never enough for the facilities that they keep bringing in with no upgrade for the associated crops Oh, and for the record, I don't have all the facilities and I don't use all of them, but the ratio of crops to facilities really needs to be adjusted. Think I'll have to go off and get back to some of my real work instead of farming