View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I still say the developers can not do that to players if they expect to keep the game going. Call it whatever you want it would still be a huge slap in the face of players that can not afford to buy farm cash. To say to people that in order for you to reach all phase of this game you must pay $100 + real dollars to us to continue playing the game is like saying *** we don't care about you at all. That would KILL THIS GAME we all love so much. There has to be a balance between the people that pay and the people that don't pay, the developers saying we only care about the people that pay and not the ones that don't pay is not right. In my opinion they are coming close to doing just that. I don't mind the fc facilities and tools I have all of them but not everyone does nor can they and that is a big reason why the game has gone from 17 million players to just over 2 million. While FV does have a lot of fc items none of them are needed to make the big coins. In farm town not only do we have fc facilities but a lot of the coin facilities require something from a fc facility without that item your coin facility is useless. That is something the developers need to take a long hard look at if they want to grow the game and continue it for years to come. There has to be a health balance for all players or you will have no players left.
I agree with Jas...I love this game and have every facility FC and coin, (I have spent a fair amount of real dollars and will spend more) but I know folks who don't have the ability to buy Farmcash. I'm not sure what the answer is. It concerns me that as more and more players slip away that the game might end.

Last edited by Molly Mew; Apr 03 2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: F word in quoted post