View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2011, 03:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

- The #10 would introduce PharmTownPhase II and would require $2Billion and a minimum expenditure of $FC - like $500 or so, or a $3Billion++ purchase
- The #11 and 12 would have similar but higher/tougher requirements. Those who have tons of coin would be satisfied. Those who have spent a lot of $FC would be rewarded. Those who only want to play for free, would have to work for the coin.
That would kill the game if the developers did that. The developers can not slap people in the face like this and expect them to keep playing the game. That is exactly what those kind of requirements would do to players. The people that either spend money on farm cash or do the offers to get the farm cash already have an advantage in the game over those that do not. We can make coins so much easier then those that have no or very few cash facilities. You have to remember that the only people making 100 million + every time they load the facilities is the ones that have all the facilities. The people that only have the coin facilities are not making near that many coins. I personally think the price of the land needs to come down for that reason and to put level requirements on the new farms. That way people that are playing for free (and there is nothing wrong with that) will feel like they can get the new land at some point. If you do not have all the facilities, are not making tons of money and you will never have all the facilities because you can not buy the fc, then you are likely going to go forget this. I can never make 1 billion coins for a farm and it is not just one farm that cost 1 billion + it is 4, 5, or 6 farms. I will not play a game I can't advance in. I understand the developers giving people something to spend their coins on but you also have to keep in mind the newer players and the players that can not buy fc to get the new land or other things. If you do not cater to all players you will lose players and at some point not have enough players left to keep the game running.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.

Last edited by Molly Mew; Apr 03 2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: removed F word