View Single Post
Old Jan 09 2016, 09:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by isamarie View Post
i m geting fedup with the quests, i had 13 complet quests 10hrs before can collect the farm cash, when i reach the time to can collect my cash 3 quests had gone and apear only 10 so only 1 farm cash was given to me and this is not the first time, so what are they making fun of us? sometimes you buy farm cash facilities to can finish the quest and to have the 13 to can get rthe 2 farm cash then they will erase our finished quests
, if it will hapen again i will stop playing for the quests and better cheat to can get the farm cash even if you have to wait to can get that cash.
Hi isamarie,
If you complete the last step for quests for the next week right after collecting your farm cash, then you run the risk of them dropping off the list if you do not collect at exactly the same time the next week. Quests are only good for 7 days to the second after the last step is completed. The way to keep from losing quests by this is to wait 1 day after you collect your farm cash before you complete the last step of those quests.

Added: I checked and you collected on the Jan 2 at 8:56 (Eastern Time), then completed 3 quests at 9:56 and then on Jan 9 collected at 10:21. So those 3 quests expired and dropped off on Jan 9 at 9:56 before you collected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 09 2016 at 09:56 AM.