Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old Nov 26 2022, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by robndiamond View Post
thank you for checking into this,
what I noticed was when doing fishing jobs that I don't get the fish added to my storage. I've done two 44m fields farms of fish and my totals aren't changing and I don't see the message pop up about the number of products being sent to storage.
Hi robndiamond,
If you didn't see the message pop up about how many products are added to your storage then you may have been working for a neighbor or buddy where you do not get the bonus. When you work for strangers from the job market and complete the farm you will see the pop up.
There are at least a couple sets of farms you worked yesterday that you did get the bonus additional products. As Tiger mentioned please besure you restart your farms after working those and you should see the increases.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.