Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Mar 07 2024, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lay View Post
Hello,

I have several problems that need to be addressed. I've been playing for 14 years. And it's got to the point now where I can not get things out of my storage and place on my farm. I have even cleared the farm and tried to place them and they dont transfer to farm. My Trading warehouse locks up at random and i have to reload the game to get any work out of it. Places on farms (even the ones that are 9x) some farms work and some dont. I have put some FC and other facilities, trees, flowers in storage and can't get them back out to place on the farm.

My USER ID number is: 1371665659 I've never contacted you before so if there's something else I need to do please email me and let me know! Thanks so much! Happy farming
Hi Mary Lay,
I am sorry we are so long in answering you.

I have moved your post to the thread about display as that is the first problem you posted. This sounds like you have reached the limit on how many items you can put on your farms. Even though the farms can be as large as 60x60 the amount you can put on a farm is still limited by the database size for each farm. So you can not continue layering additional just because the farm size is larger.

Which farm did you clear to try to place items on so we can check that? That farm may be corrupted.

When your Trading warehouse locks up it may be best to run memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.