Thread: Official Top Post Thread Display Issues, Preferences, Sounds and Music
View Single Post
Old Feb 08 2024, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipassist View Post
I changed my settings on my computer this week and now I can't use the Fullscreen button. It doesn't stay expanded when I click it.

I changed all my settings back 100%, standard fonts and sizes. I tried ctrl/0 and have read half of the posts on here.

I would clear my cache if I knew how just for the game, but couldn't find instructions to do that.

Mouse settings shouldn't affect it, right? I don't know what else to do. I have problems seeing small text and that was why I changed things.

Your USER ID number is: 10000004527 Build No: 583
Hi Clipassist,
I am not sure this will help, but for Memcache clearing:

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

How high did you set your zoom for the computer and for the browser? It may be that you have one or the other set too high.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.