View Single Post
Old Apr 14 2010, 05:32 PM
Account Not Linked

I only hire 1 neighbor to do my entire farm. Why hire 6 ppl so that all 6 make like 50 bucks? Screw that. It's not worth working a job if you have to share it with 3 or 4 other ppl.

I'm not in THAT big of a stinkin hurry that I need 1/2 of farmtown to work my farm.

People certainly can run thier farm anyway they see fit, but personally if I'm hired and i get to the farm only to find 3 other ppl already there, then i say

"Thanks but no thanks. You already have too much help", and then I leave.
I dont care if it's raspberries or pineapples. I wont work with multiple ppl.
Whats my incentive? - 50 bucks? yea right.......

We all know the server sucks on this game as it is. Multiple ppl working the same farm only increases the chance you'll get timed out on the server.

If you dont have time to wait on 1 person, then you obviously dont have time to play the game at all. Besides its not the person's slowness - its the crappy server speed.

I bet the person that just made 100000 off my pineapples are much more willing to stay the whole job than any 1 of a multiple workforce employee.
Solo work allows for work to be done neatly and in straight lines.
1/2 of farmtown working for you leads to workers RACING each other to get more than the next guy so it might be worth it more than it is.

Ok I said my piece. I'm just ticked because it's almost impossible to get any money and points out of the marketplace because there are too many of these bad hiring practices, that I dont even bother going there anymore.
If you can't make it worth my while then do it yourself or hire somebody else....