Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Sep 27 2022, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deballen View Post
I am having a problem loading the job market. I can only see people a few hours in the evening and the fruit stand never loads. Can anyone tell me why this is happening or how to correct it? The game itself loads fine it is just when going to the job market.
Hi deballen

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it. After an update please restart your computer.

Do you use CCleaner? If so, could you have installed and enabled Kamo? If you have please uninstall Kamo and then reboot your computer as that can cause problems with seeing farmers at market.

Also, some antivirus software are blocking the sites needed for Farm Town. If your Antivirus software is blocking tracking and you are able to temporarily disable that setting you can see if that resolves the problem.

About the fruit stand, you have buildings and decorations unchecked in your preferences, the wrench, just put a check mark to Show Buildings and Show Decorations options and then click in the green check mark to save changes and you should be able to see the fruit stand.

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 27 2022 at 05:53 PM.