Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Jun 17 2022, 04:47 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Bruhelmboldt,
As was mentioned. Please click on the engine, then click to show train status. That will show you what and how many cars are actuallty attached correctly as those will be in a white background.
If it does not show all of the cars in white then they are not correctly attached. You will need to then wait until the train has returned, unload it and then reposition the cars with the yellow hand and check as each is connected to make sure it is right.

The highlighting as it was in flash does not give the correct indications.
#

Hi Taz, there does appear to be an issue. My carriages are showing in white when I checked train details, but it was only dispatching one carriage (out of 10) and returning in 2hrs??

Macela was helping me out, when my train returned, and I dispatched again, it dispatched just one carriage again (carriage 9 I think it was), but a completely different one to last time? And again, returning in 2hrs (which is a miracle as it's the standard loco) LOL

My other train was dispatching only 2 carriages (out of 11) but it was dispatching carriages 6&7.....which is weird because if the first 5 carriages weren't linked to loco then 6&7 shouldn't have dispatched (is that right)?

Marcela will have a look at it again for me tomorrow when train returns (I'm in UK so off to bed soon)

Fingers crossed!