Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Jun 21 2022, 07:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suska View Post
Hi
Over the last few days I have noticed that the mayor is not completing all my friends facilities for me. I have to click through to each farm until he will do the last 50% for me.
I have 3 trains dispatched with at least 10 cars on each and until a few days ago the mayor did all the work no problem.
Can someone explain why this is happening please?
Hi Suska,

I've had a look at your trains and there are problems with the 2 trains on your farm 12 which is why you're having to work more facilities yourself before the mayor takes over. Not all the long cars on both of those trains are correctly connected.

Go to that farm or open your train manager and open each of those trains on Farm 12 and look either in the Train Status Section or the Freight Cars section and you will see how many and which long cars are carrying goods. The ones that are not showing up or are greyed out are either not on that train or not connected correctly even though the highlight on both of the trains looks ok.

What you will need to do is wait for each of those trains to return home, unload it, then take the Long Cars off it and ONLY use the Yellow Hand in the tool box to reconnect the long cars again. Do not use the other Freestyle Farm Designer hands as those can cause problems with connecting trains and the long cars correctly as they can allow overlapping of items.

Once you have reconnected the long cars and BEFORE you dispatch it you need to check the Freight Cars Section of that train and see if all of the long cars you attached to the locomotive are all showing up and not greyed out. Only the long cars that are correctly connected will not be greyed out. Any greyed out are either not on that train or not correctly connected.
Once you are sure you have all the long cars showing up in the Freight cars section of that train, then you can dispatch it again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 21 2022 at 07:16 AM.