Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Apr 05 2024, 02:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Before posting facs, I did the harvest all, store all, start all, etc. Then, I went to a particular fac to post with but noted a different one had 0 production, 0 done. Strange as there should have been tons of stuff. Checked and for some reason it had not started up with the others. So, I again clicked the start all again. Over 100,000 items were added to what went in before. Checking further down, there were more facs with the 0 production 0 done. Checked - everything was there. The THIRD time I clicked the "start all" over 10,000,000 items were added. I checked and all the facs, all farms, etc. are checked. So, now the problem -- 4th time - I have no metal. I have metal mills on just about every farm. I checked the one on FARM 39 -- nothing got sent to production even though I have done the start all 4 times now. I can't see what I'm doing wrong. This is not the first time this has happened. Can you please check and let me know. Thank you. I just went back and -- heavy sigh -- now I see nothing went into production on things like the air freshner factory, airline supply factory, etc.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com; Apr 05 2024 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Update