View Single Post
Old Apr 18 2020, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTerr View Post
I am so disappointed that you are taking boost requests off the request page. The new method does not allow for identification of all those who sent train requests. You told me the "unknowns" are non-neighbors. Why? My non-neighbors are just as important to me as the neighbors. Both first and last names are listed on the boost selection list. This is the identifying information I need to continue with the trains as part of my game. Nicknames of 200 people is not something I have memorized and non-neighbors without any identification is not acceptable to me. Thank you
Hi CareTerr,

The issue of non neighbours pictures and first names not showing in the Train Manager has been fixed, are you not seeing them? Are you seeing avatar names rather than first names?

I don't think there is enough room in the box to list the full name in the Train Manager so that may be why only the first name shows. If you still don't like it you can still boost trains from the My Requests page, that has not been removed, your friends train boosts only get removed from there when you boost them via the Train Manager.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.