View Single Post
Old May 25 2015, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
This is a business...a business is for making money.Do you have a secret way to earn a living,run this game,make updates and keep players (most ) happy and do it all for free?You also realize you are not required to purchase anything right?Everything that cost FC is a "want",not a need.

Curious...if the game is "boring",why are you playing and complaining about buying more "boring" items?
Ditto.

Keep up the great work Slashkey!

This game is only what you make it to be. You can play 100% FREE if you like or if you "choose" you can spend cold hard cash to by fancy extras.

I have one neighbor who is been playing for years who only has 4 farms and is completely happy to keep it that way, nice and simple. I make it point to always help out when she posts her facilities which is only once every few weeks because it takes her that long to get them full. And even those are only about half of the coin facilities. LOVE that neighbor and love talking with her, she is always happy and she truly enjoys playing this game.

$40 a month, really? I could FULLY outfit multiple accounts with that kind of money.

A few years ago I was playing a game that I did spend real money on and it got to the point where I felt it was to much and I really wasn't enjoying it. Want to know what I did? I quit the game and blocked the app.

I better get back to my farm now and see if my neighbor is home. Cheers.

Farm Link