View Single Post
Old May 11 2015, 12:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemt444 View Post
P.S. I know I earn farm cash by leveling up and quests and I do that . Im level 570 or so. But even if I earned a farm cash a day that would only let me level up one farm a month.
The farm upgrades are for coins,not FC.If you choose to upgrade farms for your FC rather than buying a coin generating facility,unless you have and want to throw FC at the game,you are doing it wrong.

A person can easily make a few billion coins a week whilst only playing a few hours a week.I have spent some cash....but I do not own a majority of the FC factories/services.Nor do I own most of the big tools or trains.I have 5 active neighbors that I work their stuff at least once a week,which nets me almost 350-400 Million coins per week.Just running my factories once a week adds about 400-600 million (depends if I have duplicate coin factories running).Other people make 10 billion a week.The cost of the farms is simply to give a coin sink for the most active players earning so much.I still only have 20 farms with the last 8 at 18x18....and I am good with that for now.Not in a hurry since there is no 1st place or competition to "force" me to play at a faster pace.It might take me a few weeks,or even a month or 2 to get enough coins to upgrade....but I am good with playing tuttle the turtle.