View Single Post
Old Jan 12 2011, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Michelle View Post
WOW ... so much impatience about the next update ...

People are saying that they are bored ... something to keep in mind ... I was told once by a gentleman I really respected that if you are bored it is because you are boring ...

This is a game, but to the devs it is a business ... speaking as a computer programmer myself ... the process of designing the game and updates, coding, testing and then installing it on the servers is quite a lengthy and technical process ... I appreciate the quality of coding here ... much better than some of the other (all of the other) game developers who host on Facebook ... (my opinion) ... With some of the other devs the updates would be installed and then in a couple weeks the devs MIGHT get around to fixing the problems they created ... Here ... the devs are obviously testing and taking their time ... Problems here are fixed VERY FAST ... these are professionals, please let them do their jobs and understand that they are excellent at what they do ... don't sell the task of creating these updates short ... it is VERY TIME CONSUMING ... when the updates come they come ... in the meantime ... relax and enjoy ... and if you are "bored" ... go do something else to pass the time. ... Have a great day all !!!
great post.... people forget there is work involved guess they assume its like the game click a picture and add to the game when like you said its a lengthy process that takes time