View Single Post
Old Dec 24 2016, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
They are going to have to give a option somehow for the ones that are not going to do the ships. My 2nd ship just landed in port #2 and until I sent them a message was not doing to do the ships so she was not going to send the ship on. Let us choose our neighbors who are going to do the ships and help send ours along instead of holding it up. Also give a option to move a ship along after it sits in a port for a certain amount of time.

I know this is the holidays but there is still going to be these types of problems during the year. Some people might start playing then say heck with it and they are still in the loop and hold up the movement of the ships. Then your port #1 goes on a week vacation and after say 24 hrs you could bypass that port and let your ship move on instead of coming back empty.

I agree with BamaMike. As things stand now, there are just too many ways a ship can get hung up, with no option to help move it along. It's costly to send containers out, 'n if there isn't any chance of getting something back because the ship is stuck on a port early in the process, then I can see where this feature will soon sink to the ocean bottom, with or without the captain.