Old Dec 24 2016, 10:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Ok, time to for me to weigh in. First of all, to all the Developers. Awesome job on the ships. Its great to have a challenge.

Today it took me about 8 hrs to get 10 containers ready. I would start a container, leave the computer, come back later and click o the next container. Total time I spent getting my first ship out to sea was about 10 minutes. NOT 10 hrs like a lot of people are saying it takes them.

As far as a ship sitting at a neighbors port and that nrighbor not working it? Drop that neighbor if its not working for you. If i have a neighbor who work my crops and doesn't move my ship, then i have a choice to make.
depending on which Colored Cargo Ship you bought, the time taken to prepare the Containers is what everyone is saying takes up to 10 hours.. if you start and finish all 10 the same day, as I did for my first one.. its now up to its 20th port but has taken a lot of effort to get people to understand how to load it, having to message them and then talk them through it, hopefully now I won't need to do that with those same people again. My second ship has only 3 containers and its stuck on Port 2 at the moment... LOL

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20