View Single Post
Old Apr 25 2014, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I've had that happen. I ask if anyone wants to chop a lot of trees. I make it clear that it's a big job, 20x20 farm with lots of trees. not layered just alot of trees. People come forward and I choose someone and they chop three or four trees then leave me a message saying sorry too much. I feel like saying why did you accept the job then? Don't tell me you didn't know what you were getting into. I made it clear that it was a big job with a lot of trees. I think more people would be willing to chop/harvest trees, flowers and fish if we got XP's for it. As it is now there is no real incentive to do it.

I just had someone hire me to do 3 farms. I wasn't halfway through the first farm and he tried to hire me to do the rest of his farms. At least let me finish before you hire me to do more or better yet when you hire someone hire them for all of the farms at once.
HAHAHA! Yes I've had this happen too! I actually had one girl decide I was only good enough to plow and do trees/flowers/fish ... most NORMAL people would just go through their farms and harvest it all then find someone to plow/trees/flowers/fish... nope not this girl I actually had to wait for her to harvest in front of me basically before I could plow... I had never felt more like sending a mean message in my life (or just quitting on her even...)