Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Feb 23 2023, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
there are a lot of unnecessary things clogging up the "other wall requests" page, like when someone expands a farm or when they win top three level in neighborhood quest. or when they got farm cash from a different quest. there is no need for those in there at all.. I dont want to go visit an expanded farm to go see it or the tool they bought, and I already send gifts from the regular wall requests. its just clutter.
I think improvements should also be made by having all bonus and ingredients links available for all instead of just picking one of each.
Hi Badcompany,
If you want to make a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.