View Single Post
Old Feb 07 2016, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I used to never pay any attention to the amount of fuel I had because, since I always bought every new farm and immediately plopped an oil pump down on it, I always had plenty. However, a couple of weeks ago, I noticed that my fuel kept dropping - I had about 4,700,000+ gallons at the time. I didn't know why it was dropping, but right away, I stopped letting workers use my fuel when I hired from the Market. Unfortunately, that really hasn't helped. I'm now down to about 3,690,000 gallons even without letting workers use it - just in about 2 weeks time. I've started exchanging my gifts for fuel, but even with that, at this rate, the day will come when I'm totally out - assuming we don't get more farms and/or some other type of boost to fuel production. I've been playing for YEARS and have never had this problem.

The only thing I can think of that I'm doing differently is that I always used to load my facilities & services once each day and let that be it. In the past month or so, I've started topping them off once or twice during the day - not the clients, just the facilities. The tool for that takes fuel - but could it be causing it to drop so dramatically? Any suggestions or ideas?
Hi Susan,
I think you will find you will be fine with fuel,
You have plenty of fuel tanks in storage, so when you run out and refuel you will have enough for several months.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.