Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 11 2021, 09:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
On several occasions this has happened. I fill all my facilities and post them for people to work. When a few have worked them, I go back in to top them up and all the figures in there have reverted to zero - pending , done and utilization, all Zero ? Even though people are still working them. I re-start them all and it seems to be ok then. Just letting you know in case others have the same problem

Edit: I went back to farm to several messages from farmers all saying they could not work my facilities, so once figures reverted back to Zero no-one was able to do anything. They were definately all filled and posted only 5 minutes before.

Hi Barbaraelwart,
How many do you have working your facilities? If you have a lot then it is very possible they would be empty of pending. I have a couple neighbors that if I don't get them within a couple minutes nothing is left.

When you go in to refill are you clicking on the Store All when you open the facility manager? That would explain why the done is showing 0 as well.

When you see they are all empty check one or more of the non-workable ones to see if they have pending. If they do then it is all working correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.