Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Nov 30 2022, 05:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Farmer View Post
I have 97 neighbors, and have, repeatedly, tried to accept a new neighbor (same one sending request). It says he has become my neighbor below the gamewindow, but when I go to my Neighbors site, it says he's not my neightbor and to delete some before making new requests. I thought you could have 100 neighbors.
Hi JP Farmer,

I have moved your post to help and support for Neighbours.

The number of neighbours you can have can vary.
Around 80 to 110 is the usual for most, but that figure does depend on the length of the ID's of them. Some IDs are shorter than others which is why the amount can vary.

His sending you a request and you accepting it would put you on his neighbours bar, not on your own neighbours bar. So when you accept the neighbour request that he sent to you and he then sees you on his own my neighbours bar, that part of the Nieghbour connection is working fine.

As your own My Neighbours tab is showing that you are at the maximum, then you will not be able to add him as a neighbour for yourself. Have a look your own the My Neighbours tab and sort it by Activity and remove the check mark for Show Active players Only and then see if there are any current neighours that have not been playing that you could remove.

Once you have made room for another neighbour and when you refresh/reload your My Neighbours tab you are no longer seeing the red text saying your at you maximum, that's when you can try sending him a Neighbour request which he would need to accept so that he will show up on your own Neighbours bar.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.