Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Nov 25 2022, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinandersen9 View Post
I probably didn't explain myself well. Let's say I have a total of 400,000 XP. I use the "start all" button so it will activate what factories/etc I do have the tools for. A statement pops up and says "4500 XP". _but_ the 4500 XP does not add to the total XP of 400,000. I still have just the 400,000 after the message fades away. Where did the 4500 XP go? it does not show up anywhere on my account. I can't retry the start button as it will say "no products to be started". It does not show up 5 minutes later, it just disappears. I hope this explains the situation better. It happens almost every time I use that part. And I have lost a lot of points in the process.
Hi robinandersen

That is because the bonus batches, you dont get xp for them. Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total.

When you start products in facilities, the XP amount you see in the notification is what you would have got for all of the batches had all your ingredients been used for them all, BUT what happens next is that you get free bonus batches for filling them. The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.

The XP amount it deducts doesn't show in the game. The amount deducted can vary as not every product earns the same amount of XP for starting a single batch and the chances you have of earning bonus batches depends on the belt/dan earned for a particular product.