View Single Post
Old Oct 26 2022, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot mom View Post
Hi,

I'm playing another game that left Facebook several years ago. Before they left, we had plenty of notice and a transition period where we could play it on Facebook or on the platform independent of Facebook. The link to the game is embedded in our game forum which still resides on Facebook. It has been that way for several years. That forum and many of it's existing players are still active on Facebook. Many of us still on Facebook use the link on the forum to access the game years after the game left Facebook.

I'm sure you could set up a standalone Farm Town platform numerous ways, but if you want to keep your existing players that are on Facebook, please consider maintaining a link to the new platform on the existing FB Farm Town page if the game is going to another platform. That way we aren't dependent on maintaining all of our email addresses to get to the game. Rather just one link to the game would need to be maintained.
Hi Parrot Mom,
If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section where we arrange those by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.

The purpose of providing your email address is to allow the development of a website for playing Farm Town to be used only if Facebook forces them to move from there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.