Thread: Official Top Post Thread Belt / Dan Bonuses
View Single Post
Old Aug 10 2021, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny4u2 View Post
The number to the next bonus isn't correct. "111 batches to reach 2nd dan", in my facilities.
My farm ID 1641406154
Hi sonny4u2

I moved your post to the thread about Belts and Dans.

Why do you think that number is incorrect?

Please open your tool box and click in Your belts icon.

In the new window, click in Products button.
Then you can set the A/Z to Product Name so you can search alphabetically for the product you want.
And set the Funnel to All so you can see all products belts or dans.

Then check for the product you want and see if you get the same amount of batches to reach the new Dan.

Just a little note about bonus batches> Bonus batches that the mayor provides the ingredients for do not count for your experience total when you start products in a facility.

When you start products in facilities, the XP amount you see in the notification is what you would have got for all of the batches had all your ingredients been used for them all, BUT what happens next is that you get free bonus batches for filling them. The ingredients for those bonus batches are returned to you by the mayor so then the game deducts the XP for those bonus batches which is why you end up with less XP than you initially saw.

The XP amount it deducts doesn't show in the game. The amount deducted can vary as not every product earns the same amount of XP for starting a single batch and the chances you have of earning bonus batches depends on the belt/dan earned for a particular product.