Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old May 27 2023, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Last night I tried to harvest onions for my Quest. I harvested 4, went to the Quest and it still listed I needed 1. I went back, harvested 2, still said I need 1. I did it again, same result. I shut down my laptop, waited, reopened FT and tried again. No onion for my Quest. I cleared my memcache. No deal. This has happened in the past a couple of times but it seemed to resolve itself. I can't ask for onions for a gift. Any tips on how I can harvest my onion? I planted a new crop but it won't be ready until tomorrow.
hI KnittyGirl

Where you were harvesting the onions in your own farms? If you were doing that in other farmers farms it didnt count for your quest.

Why you say you cant ask onions as gift? You have the gift lifeline to use in this quest.

You can open the Polish restaurant and click in the + icon for Perogies and that way you will requests ingredients.
Take in mind that the Gift lifeline allows you to get gifts and also ask for ingredients.

They will go to your gift box and you have to store them.

- Gifting Lifeline - Allows you to complete Quest Steps by using gifts or ingredients from friends. In this case after you accept the gifts or ingredients you will have to Store them for them to be counted toward your Quest Steps requirements.

Example : If you need an ingredient that can be gifted from the gift page or sent via requesting ingredients from a product in a facility that you own, you can use this lifeline to request the item or exchange a gift for it. Once stored it will count towards your quest.