View Single Post
Old May 19 2014, 03:45 PM

I apparently messed up clicking on a pop-up. Yesterday, I got one asking for permission to access something or other (probably my friends lists, because they seem to ask for those a lot). I clicked on it rather fast to get it out of the way because I was in a hurry (We've not all always got all the time in the world to devote to the game and there was somewhere I had to be in real life.) Apparently, FarmTown didn't like my reply. Or maybe it had something to do with the changes involved in taking out the Mother's Day gifts. Or in FB's new alleged "improvements" (I know they rolled some out because they were really screwing up my messages, chat, and comments and those of my friends as well) Either way, now every time I click on "Show FarmTown Wall Requests", I get the following message:
"We could not find any friend asking for help in your News Feed Wall."
I know my friends are posting bonuses ingredients, and facilities because I see them on my FB newsfeed when I am online, so that's not the problem.
The timing of that pop-up really sucked - and the fact that they were again asking me for something I've already given was annoying. Do they have to keep doing that? Once I give them an answer/permission/whatever, can't they save it?

Last edited by Reggie L; May 19 2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: To add something I forgot