View Single Post
Old May 30 2019, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairball45 View Post
As usual whoever responded to my original message has no concept of what was I was attempting to find out. This message had nothing to do with trees or anyone farming on my farms, so this just reinforces my comments about this forum. NO ONE here knows what the devil the other is doing and just keeps passing us along to other groups who don't know either. I do not require any responses anymore as they are entirely worthless, I will not thank you but just say goodbye. I will attempt to erase myself from this forum.
Hi hairball,
You are getting emails about these posts because you are subscribed to the thread when you post in one. The threads are not specific to your posts so anyone can post a reply in a thread and it may not have anything to do with what you asked about.
To remove your subscriptions to the threads please click on User CP at the top of the forums and then find the subscription title in the left column. There you can remove the subscriptions so you will not get the emails.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.