View Single Post
Old May 03 2013, 03:17 PM

I really don't understand why everybody has to jump through hoops to buy the latest and greatest tools the minute it is released. All the biggest and best tools have had their drawbacks after our money has been spent. I learned my lesson a long time ago, WAIT. At least wait until all the bugs are worked out and you have gotten feedback from those that just can't wait and have loads of money to spend. And for some tools, wait alot longer. Did you really need a tool that spreads manure on all farms at once? It saves you basically 50 clicks of the mouse a couple times a week. When I saw what was happening with the load all tools, I decided just to put more facilities down and instead of loading every single day, multiple times per day, I am now only posting a couple of times per week. I'm still getting everything I used to, but I'm alot happier not spending all that time loading, loading, and loading again. I'm a happy camper with what is available for coins and appreciative of the developers for still giving us coin items with each new release.