View Single Post
Old May 02 2023, 09:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui_Tarzan View Post
Since no one bothered to reply I'm going to suggest again, make large tools available to us with coins instead of farm cash. I'm tired of wasting time using small tools to try to advance because all the big tools require farm cash. I don't have it. It takes forever to earn the farm cash as well, that's extremely frustrating for those of us at low levels. Fewer and fewer farmers are hiring lately as well. You guys need to pick up your game or it's going to fail.
H Gui Tarzan,
If you want to make a suggestion then please post it in the Suggestion section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see.

You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Also please note that the developers do not reply to suggestions. The only way you will know if they decided to use your suggestion is if it is released in one of the releases.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.