View Single Post
Old Apr 02 2021, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
A neighbor of mine posted this on FB. I sent her the link to the Forum and suggested she post here, but she said the same thing happens when she tries to get to the Forum - evidently everything is freezing because she keeps getting the WEB GL is disabled message. Another person (not someone I know) replied to her FB post and said the same thing is happening to them. I suggested rebooting and trying to come JUST to the forum so she could post, but she said she still gets that message. So I offered to try to help. (Btw, I forgot to suggest she clear her memcache, so maybe that's all she needs to do.) Anyway, here's what my neighbor posted on FB - appreciate any help you can offer her:

<< Help, constant problem with FarmTown. I am a long time farmer and with the upgrade I get a message that farm town will not load because WEB GL is disabled.
I think I enabled it, If I delete cookies, it will work briefly, . then I get a message that embeded l 1 @ SLASHKEY does not support WebGL.
I don't wan t to stop playing FT, but 2+ weeks of frustration is not suppling the relaxation I need in my daily routine
NEEDD HELP
Hi Susan,
The forum does not use the WebGL, so not sure why they are not able to get into the forums. Give them the following link and tell them to not try to open their farms before going to this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/

They need to post in the thread in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.