View Single Post
Old Apr 22 2021, 01:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by furry1993 View Post
User ID 1268931315

This specifically concerns my Farms 42 and 43.

When I am tending/replanting/harvesting my crops on these farms, my entire monitor screen intermittently will go black (both the part where my facebook appears AND the rest of my monitor screen -- this only happens when I am playing Farm Town -- none of my other internet games or programs are affected). Sometimes my screen returns to the farm in about a minute or so and I can continue my working the farm. Other times, I have to take my mouse to the far right fringe of my monitor (my Facebook frame doesn't extend that far) and click once -- that brings my game back and I can continue to play. This is an annoyance, and I know how to work around it. If you think it's necessary, please take a look at this. Otherwise I can just continue with my work-around procedure. Thanks.
Hi Furry,
There isn't any way for the game to black out your entire screen except if your video card is running out of memory when you are working on those farms or there is a problem with the video card. The optimal requirements would be a video card with 512MB of video memory. That is separate from the main memory. Anything else you are doing may not be taxing the video memory as much.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.