Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Apr 04 2021, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
I have my farming tools on auto-select. Starting yesterday (I was hoping it would correct itself), my harvest crops tool pops up but no crops show. I always start with harvest trees, which then goes to chop, and then fishing, (I think I'm getting the order right). Harvest crops generally comes up next, except I can't harvest anything. Since I have to hide my trees in order to plow (really annoying), now, to harvest, I need to drop the tool and pick it up again. Once I do that, thing progress normally, but that also gives me the chance to hide my trees one step earlier.

About the plowing issue: none of the plowing tools will highlight any open ground, so why can't it work under the eye like the other tools? Please
Hi Anna Walls,
The developers are aware of the auto-select not working correct for harvest tools when not selected first. If you select the crop harvesting first then all the rest work correctly, so do that first at least until they can solve this.
For the plowing tools you can't hide everything using that as you are only supposed to be able to plow where there is open ground so it does not hide anything to let you know where those items are and that you can not plow in those locations.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.