View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2012, 02:31 AM

Default Bigger farms and the Orange Sprinkler:

Farm Town friends & neighbors, just a note:

In this last update of Farm town we are getting more space on our farms and that has caused me to change my methods. I will still update my facilities and services and post them every third day. More space is a benefit; however, I still need a lot of stuff from my farms.

I also bought the Orange Sprinkler, primarily for my trees and flowers and secondarily for the crops to bring those all in on a faster cycle. I don’t get more; I just get the results of those faster. But I will still need three days to get all the stuff I need to post.

With the new farms (Farm 13 etc.) in the future; I will layer less & less, as those farms will provide more farming space. I already have three farms with no crops and I utilize those farms for the buildings and the lakes, ocean fronts and other such as well as flowers and trees. I now am moving more stuff that are not crops to those three farms because they are now bigger thus making more space in those other 9 farms, which are also bigger, for crops, and that is also a benefit to me.

Just to let you all know. Playing Farm Town still takes a lot of my time, but it for me is a wonderful game, however, in the future, for me, time is paramount and I will devote and can devote only so much time to this game.

Last edited by rjohn726; Jan 02 2012 at 02:35 AM.