View Single Post
Old Jun 20 2014, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneRedding View Post
Hi guys just thought I would let you know the strange thing that happened to me yesterday when I was filling my facilities only about half were done and when I came on to FT a little while ago I found dead crops it was only a 4hrly I put in for a quest but irrigation would normally keep that alive till I got back to it this morning and the other farms I irrigated 6 in all were not done. This is no great problem as it is as we know only a game but thought I would mention it in case others have had the problem, I also know the game can go a bit funny around the time of updates happy farming all xx
June, the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. When I irrigated my farms they all came up as being done, but there must have been some sort of server issue going on at just that moment because when I went back I had lost my short hour crops.

Fortunately I have only had this happen twice in the five years of playing, so not a big issue.

Just thought I'd clarify for you that sometimes the game does indeed go 'funny peculiar' just to catch us out.