View Single Post
Old Jun 24 2014, 04:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackonLI View Post
Letting others use your tools and fuel sounds great on the surface. But it has turned hiring people into a horror. People with 3 x 3's are lying about what they have. I hire someone and they go to my farm. While at the market I usually take a job. When I get back to my farm, hardly anything is done. I've gone back to hire someone 3 times and still got screwed. I ask specifically for someone with Large tools. One person said dhe had all large tools. When she got through the 1st farm, she asked if she could use my tools AND fuel. I refused and reminded her that she said she had everything. She copped an attitude with me. Bad idea! What's the advantage to me to let them use my tools and my fuel? And the comment in one of the first posts in this thread, by Taz that the incentive for people to buy large tools was so they can use them on their own farms. Really? How about they just hire someone to do it? I'm thinking your revenue is going to start dropping.
To add to what Dutch said....if I have fuel and the tools...and I hire others to do the work on my farms...what good are my tools and fuels if I do not let the workers use them?I am so confused as to why you WOULDN'T let others use them.