View Single Post
Old Dec 12 2012, 06:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up A little reward for your long time players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
You only get FC when you go up a level and since you are at the top level of 385 there are no more at this time. No matter how much you play you get zero FC until they dribble out new levels! You DO keep accumulating XP though. I'm over 40 million, a lot of good they do me, LOL!

They have been adding 25 new levels every third update or about every 90 days. While this is TOTALLY inadequate that is all we get. I've been nagging them to give us 30+ new levels EVERY update but so far that has fallen on deaf ears.

About the end of December should be the next time we get 25 new levels & 25 FC if you have the necessary XP. I estimate about 15.5 million total XP will do. So I'll STILL have 25 million XP over and above that!!! Every time they issue new levels I'm further ahead on XP than I was at the last increase!

During those 90 days they will have issued SIX new FC facilities not to mention new tools like the combines or trains. And those 25 FC will not even buy a single ONE! SO generous of them, NOT! A single combine upgrade from 5x5 to 6x6 takes 75 FC or NINE MONTHS of new levels and the next combine upgrade to 8x8 costs ONE HUNDRED FC or an entire YEAR of new levels. And THAT assumes you don't buy a SINGLE new FC facility!!!

It is long past time for the devs to throw us long time players a bone and increase the release of new levels to a more reasonable pace, say 35 EVERY update! At least then we could buy SOMETHING with our XPs!

Come on guys reward your loyal players a little, PLEASE!
I'M NO BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE PLAYING FARM TOWN, AND I'M NOT CRYING, OR BEGGING FOR ANY THING. I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE MARCH 9th, 2009. I'VE SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY (REAL MONEY) ON FARM TOWN, FOR TWO REASONS. FIRST BEING, I REALLY ENJOY THE GAME, SECOND, I KNOW IT TAKES ACTUAL MONEY TO SUPPORT, AND KEEP THE GAME GOING. MY POINT BEING, I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, IF SOMETHING WAS SET UP TO REWARD YOUR LONG TIME PLAYERS, WHO HAVE SPENT THEIR MONEY, AND HAVE SUPPORTED FARM TOWN SINCE IT BEGAN IN 2009. A LITTLE GIFT, SO TO SPEAK, FOR EACH YEAR OF PLAYING, AND IT SHOULD STAY IN PLACE FOR THE NEWER PLAYERS TO ACHIEVE ALSO FOR EACH PLAYER REACHING THEIR YEAR ANNIVERSARY. A GIFT ONLY AWARDED ON A YEARLY BASES. IF RAUL, OR ANY PLAYERS THINK THIS IS NOT A GOOD IDEA, PLEASE SAY SO. I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE, BUT THEN, I'M ONLY ONE FARMER AMONG THE MANY PLAYING.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20