Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Dec 24 2022, 09:10 PM

Seems I am getting logged out every time I go to a new page in the forum,,, My real problem is on my farm #21. I expanded the farm to 56x, with coins, and was trying to load ponds. Made it all the way around to the far right corner and ponds would not load. Was given a message "something was already there". The expansion was just purchased and nothing could have been planted at that time. Tried many times to plant the ponds kept getting "Something there" message.. finally gave up, started 9x plot planting, worked well, all fields to each of the corners were planted and crops were shown to be solid. Reloaded farm and the far right corner looks as though a bomb hit it.. Some fields are missing as well as others near by are missing also. tried to replant and sow, the plots vanish on reload.. I deleted the corner back to a 486 or 496 plow plot and re sowed, Vanished again but shows original planting still blown away.. I have planted and placed ponds on expanded fields on many previous farms with out any issues as this.. Please help !!