View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2011, 05:40 AM

Love the new updates, but unfortunately (as already pointed out) the highlighting farm with facilities feature is not working properly. Am sure the Devs will be tweaking it and resolving the problem/s.

What I encountered is when working client services for a friend, they indicated they had work on three farms. When I went to work these farms, only ONE was highlighted and I was unable to access the other two farms at all. I then clicked on their work facilities request and was able to access the farms, but had to manually click on each of the service facilities. Also, I went to two of their farms that only had the non-accessible facilities (mines, etc.) and none of the workabe ones.

I do love the concept as many players don't list their working farms and it takes forever if we want to wade through checking their farms for available work.

I do have to comment that I went "GULP" when I saw the cost of the farm expansions...WOW!!!! I'll bet it will be a while before many people can earn enough coins to get them and I am one who will not be able to afford the funds to buy FC; but it will definitely give those zealous addicts something to shoot for.