Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old Jan 30 2021, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
id 100000691604893
I have been harvesting animals on Farm one since I found we could. I did not see anything that said they were being harvested. I checked my stable this morning writing down the amount I had. I harvested it but nothing showed again. When I checked to see if anything went into storage it had not. Same amount of horse feathers as I wrote down. Please let me know what to do to fix this. I have done the FT memcache several times. I am sure I am getting nothing. Same on the hen and wool - have not located the dairy yet. tty so much!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post
id 100008362357274
I am not getting harvests from any of my animal buildings. When I c lick on harvest whatever is in dairy, hen, and wool buildings - it does not show anything harvested. I wrote down hen before I harvested today - it did not change after. I refreshed the game and it did not change. I went out completely and came back in and it changed.
Hi vickikcpa and DarleneMac52

I moved your posts to the thread about Animals.

We are aware of the animal sheds on farm 1, but they are harvested and the products are added to storage.

The only thing is you are not getting the message showing you how many products were sent to storage as you get in the other farms.

If you refresh the farm, you will see that the sheds on farm 1 shows up the time you have to wait to harvest them again.

About the products sent to your storage: take note of the amount in your storage before harvesting sheds on farm 1.
Then after harvesting them, reload the game and check your storage again and you will see they all were added.