Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Dec 27 2023, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
why when you delete Facebook friends you ever get them back. I did to one of them cause they couldn't play on the new site because of their internet, he hadn't been on for months, but we are still friends on Facebook, he must of got his internet service so he can as noticed he is back on, but now I cant add him back, but can he ask to be a Neighbour or buddy his end, think what you have done is silly.. been over 6 months since he was playing and he has probably lost a lot of Neighbours etc over that time
Hi Amanda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors as this has nothing to do with the current release.
As long as he is registered to play on the website, you should both be able to meet at your farm or his and then click on the avatar menu and send requests to be neighbors or buddies. You can send them a link to your farms if you create one by the method in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662838
I am not sure what the developers did that you think is silly. The Facebook Friends List was only so you could add those on that list as neighbors or buddies. That is the only use for it and removing someone from that list does not remove them from the other lists. Also removing from that list in the game does not remove them from your Facebook as friends there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.