View Single Post
Old May 01 2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
..I do realize you need to make money to survive however FT STILL owes me FC missing from TWO (2) previous updates even after receiving no less than 20 tickets concerning the loss.

I WILL NOT purchase another FC item especially a stable as I believe the excessive use of horsehair is to get us all to do just that....and will not because my missing has still not been returned......now have the 20+ tickets I've filed to the powers that be ever been responded to at all. At one time FT would at least acknowledge having received our ticket and given it a number, guessing they're now too big for their britches and don't expend the energy.

I personally have NEVER had any problems with Support. I have only had to contact Support very few times in the past 5 years, and they have been quite prompt and tremendously helpful. I think you are running into a problem because of ALL OF THOSE TICKETS! When you continually file tickets before giving Support a chance to rectify the problem, you are basically biting yourself in the butt. Unless, of course, you have had 20 separate problems. Once a ticket is filed, give Support a chance to reply - it may take a bit, especially after a new release when people go 'ticket crazy' .... if you file one on top of the other, they will get lost in the shuffle. Less is more......

This is only a bit of helpful advice .... bottom line, is this game is one of the best out there. The Developers cater to us, and very very few games are able or willing to do that. We are fortunate.

Also, if you need Ink, grab it as bonuses .... before you know it, you will be overrun with it. I believe I only have 2 Ink Factories, and just bought a 3rd .... when I see it as a bonus, I grab it. It helps alot ! Also, you can request every 12 HOURS, ingredients for an item that takes the ink you need. Your gift box will fill up with the Inks .... every day request a different one. It really does help tremendously !

Last edited by Queen.of.Clutter; May 01 2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Added photo