Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Apr 21 2023, 02:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis00048@yahoo.com View Post
I am trying to figure out how to use a semi in order to import meat for a quest. How does this work. Also..how is a player suppose to complete a quest when some of us do not have the cash means to purchase a semi or train car! We use our farm cash for these things but when you only advance little by little it is rather difficult. why not let us use coin also even if they are expensive would be better than the months of waiting on the FC. Just curious.
Hi sis,
I moved your post to the Help & support section thread about quests since the first part of your post you are not making a suggestion. I will copy the part you are suggesting coins for farm cash items back to the Suggestions. Please do not post questions or problems in the suggestions section as that is only for making suggestion to change the game.
You must own a semi in order to purchase the meat in it for a quest. If you do then you click on the open button for the meat in the quest. There are many ways to earn farm cash as well as buying it to purchase items which helps support the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.