Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jan 07 2023, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudplaying View Post
I have noticed that when I go in to unload and reload my facilities when someone has worked them, I am not getting the xp points that show the amount of xp and coins. Yesterday I worked my facilities and was supposed to get over 1,000,000 xp points and only got around 600,000. What can I do to get this fixed? Thanks
Hi cloudplaying,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities and facility manager. When you load your facilities it shows you how much Xp you would get for the whole amount. However, we also get bonus batches because of the belts and dans for products. The bonus batches do not use your ingredients and put those back in your storage. You do not get the XP for those bonus batches so the XP for those are subtracted from the total before the XP is added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.