Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jan 03 2023, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
I got a notice that I have too many facilities on one farm. I could lose production. Why can't I have one of every facility on a farm?
Hi annroger

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

The limit is between 350 and 400.However, that amount can also be affected by how much production you have in those facilities that have not been stored.

If you see a message telling you that you have too many facilities on a farm, the first thing we suggest is to store all production from those facilities and cash out the service facilities, then refresh farm and see if the message goes away.

If the message clears, do NOT not add any more facilities to that farm and remember to store products and cash out regularly.

If the message comes back, store all production, cash out the service facilities and move some facilities to another farm. You may want to wait until the facilities are empty so that you do not lose any products. If you store a facility that still has pending production you will see a warning popup message telling you that.

NOTE: Train locomotives and their long cars also count as part of this limit, one for each locomotive and one for each long car, so you need to take all of those trains and long cars into account as well, if you have the trains on the same farms your facilities are on.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641262