View Single Post
Old Jan 11 2013, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
That's twice today that I have been hired to fish and when I got to the farm there is absolutely NOTHING to do. I think the new trend in the marketplace is to hire somebody to get them out of the marketplace and waste all their time going from farm to farm looking for something to do and then they get hired for other jobs you are waiting for. There are about 5 times the number of workers in the marketplace now as there are employers because of this new bonus thing. This guy hired me to harvest/plow and fish. I had changed my avatar name to "need to fish big oceans" so that I could get some of the big stuff. This guy did have big oceans but nothing in them - of course he had 9 farms full of 3x raspberries he wanted me to waste my time on. This is so irritating, it's pitiful - not fun anymore as people just don't treat other people nicely.
Actually based on what I read here his motivation was not to get you out of the MP so he could get hired, but rather to get his 9 farms of Raspberries harvested!

Look on the bright side - Raspberries are the fast food of harvesting, but at least with the Chest they now pay you double what they used to. Used to be people hired to harvest Raspberries would simply leave the farm in disgust and the farmer would have to harvest them himself. Now it's actually worth the effort and the fuel.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm