Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Dec 08 2023, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
After much frustration I finally got lucky and logged in and took a check at my farm server which was w21. My daughter tried her game and it too took forever to log in. Her farm server was w24 and she has Win 11 and an updated browser. So . . . that ruled out browser being old etc.

I then looked at and did all the hints for checking my game and nothing worked. The final thing I did was to delete my browser bookmark and type in https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/login and save it as the new bookmark and BINGO! I'm in. It's the same link so I don't understand why it should have made a difference. My daughter then deleted hers and re entered the new link and saved it and she too got in quickly. Go figure!! LOL Let's hope this lasts.
Hi AussieGecko,
Though it may look like the same lbookmark it may have been changed at some point by your browser. It is a good idea to redo them once i n a while.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.