Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2023, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi johncinj

The seasonal goals are available for all month, but you get new ones every 7 days.
We got new seasonal goals yesterday, so that is why only 1 cooperative quest counted for your goal and non of the regular ones gave you points yet as you havent completed any since January 20th. You have 2 regular quest in progress.

Please open your cooperative quest manager, and then collect coins for the one to Make Firepot. See if after collecting the coins, it counts for your goal.

Just to be clear, only quests completed After your open the farm pass count for the goals.
If you had quests completed Before you open the farm pass then they dont count for your goals.
Thank you. I did open the fire pot quest to collect and it did register. I guess because I don't have the facility to produce the Rugelach, and it has been sitting there for such a long time, as well as having very recently complete a co-op quest goal, I didn't realize that the another quest for the co-op just opened. Thanks for your patience in talking me through this.